Monday, April 15, 2013

My Morning So Far


Here is the room from which I was just rescued. Please excuse the blurry picture. I'm still a bit shaky.


Here is the culprit.

Locks nowadays being made from cheap metal, the tread sheared off the lock and so I couldn't get the door open. Now, this is a really well-built, older building and the walls are very thick-and I'm claustrophobic. I had to really yell to get anyone to hear me, and then they thought I was stuck in the elevator, so they were all outside the elevator door trying to get it open. It was funny once I knew somebody knew I was stuck in there. I think half the staff was in the ante-room before it was all over.

I'm not a person who carries her cellphone around all the time, but I think I could become one. 

Okay. Back to work! I guess the rest of the day will be dull.

AMDG


4 comments:

  1. Before I saw the reflection of the drill in the mirror and realized what it was, I thought it looked rather sinister, like some nasty little robot from a Dr. Who episode.

    Pretty funny that your rescuers were all gathered round the elevator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog, Macline, it's funny, your name is similar to that of another person who comments here.

    No, the drill came to save me, not to exterminate me.

    AMDG

    ReplyDelete
  3. One coincidence after another!

    AMDG

    ReplyDelete