Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Well, my mother has a place to live and there is a contract on the house, and now we are trying to figure out the best way to dispose of her stuff. It is very, very nice stuff, and we would like to get some money for it, but since we have to sell things in a big hurry, I doubt that we will get very much. We are suppose to close on the house on the 28th, and she has to be out by the 30th. It makes me tired to think of it, very tired. I am very, very tired. 

Please pray for us for strength, and patience, and peace--mostly peace. Having all these people in the house doing various things is hard on my mother. I wish I could just move her, but we can't do that until we close.

In the meantime, I hope to find some time to write, but I'm having to spend a lot of time at my mothers, and a lot of time at work making up for the work I missed going to Mother's and that doesn't leave a lot of time to write. Still, I have half a post written, and another one ready to go if we can just figure out how to get one last picture off our camera.

Again, please pray for us.

AMDG

No comments:

Post a Comment