Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Surgery

Tomorrow, I am having a cataract remove from my right eye. I've been shriven and anointed, even though I don't think it's dangerous at all. I think it's going to be really easy. The eye doctor told me, though, that since my left eye is so bad that the difference between my eyes after the surgery may be difficult for my brain to deal with, so I don't know if I'll feel like looking at the computer. Probably I will, but if I disappear for a few days, that is why.

Prayers will be gratefully appreciated.

AMDG

4 comments:

  1. All the best, Janet. I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bear it in mind. Especially at my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's going to be really easy.

    Pardon me while I choke to death. Hubris is a terrible thing.

    AMDG

    ReplyDelete