Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Shootin' the Blues

I took this one at Steve's birthday party. His
are lots better. 
I started a post earlier today, but I'm just not going to have time to finish it tonight because I just got home and bolted my dinner, and now I have to leave in about 20 minutes, and won't be home 'til time to fall in bed. Serendipitously, while checking Facebook, I found something for you to look at.

My good friend Steve Likens knows more about music in this area than almost anybody, and he also has a great photographic eye and a new website. There's lots of pictures from local blues festivals (I had no idea how many there were before I met Steve.), some beautiful pictures from his home in rural Mississippi, and even a candid picture of my husband, which is a real rarity.

I hope you will go take a look.

AMDG

4 comments:

  1. At the moment, he isn't wearing glasses. He looks so different.

    AMDG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are fantastic!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They almost make me want to go out and listen to music. I don't know, though. There will probably be people there.

      AMDG

      Delete