Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Small Things

Today, for the first time in a month, I got to wash my hair and let the water run over my face. I can bend over and pick up things that weigh more than 20 lbs. (like grandchildren). I can sleep without a plastic shield over one of my eyes, and for the first time in two weeks, I can sleep on the side I usually sleep on. All of this makes me extremely happy and grateful. And then, of course, there's the fact that I can see. And that I get to have real sunglasses.


The reason that they have white arms is because I kept losing the black ones. You can also see some of the work that didn't get done while I couldn't see very well and which I hope to make a dent in after lunch. If you think that this is bad, well this is the least junky part of the office.

I'm also pretty thankful that I only have ticks and beetles to contend with, unlike my sister in Massachusetts who found the bird feeder on her porch had been destroyed by a bear.This isn't the first time this has happened. I'm not sure I could get comfortable with that.

Well, back to work.

AMDG




No comments:

Post a Comment