Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mystery Deferred

Well, I have spent my whole evening looking for some pictures, one of which is this one. This is a pear tree and it is the center of the mysterious happening. This is a very small copy of the original that I reduced for an art class project. I can't find the original anywhere, so this will have to do. 

Now, it's past my bedtime and I absolutely have to go to bed, so I can't write the rest. It is my intention to write it tomorrow--without the other pictures, I guess--but we will see how that goes.

It's even more mysterious to me now than it was this morning.

AMDG

Oh, and by the way, when I was looking for a picture of my house to show how compared to a dogtrot cabin, I saw the original of this one about 3 times. Tonight, I found several pictures of the front of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment