Sunday, March 24, 2013

Holy Week

Tomorrow through Thursday morning I am going to be here.


I'll be in the cabin on the left. I try to take a few days away a couple of times a year to pray and write and walk and be quiet. I try to talk to as few people as possible. That cabin doesn't look significantly different from my house except that it's smaller, but I don't have woods and a nice lake to walk around here, and there are a phone and two computers in my house to distract me.

I was going to schedule some posts to show up on the blog while I was gone, but then I thought that you could probably be doing something better than reading my blog during Holy Week, so I decided not to leave anything. I posted all my favorite pictures and readings for the Triduum here last year, so you can look at those if you like. They will be in reverse order.

I have had some really annoying spam get through to blog in the last couple of weeks, so I'm going to put on a captcha while I'm gone. 

I hope you all have a very blessed Holy Week and I'll be back sometime on Easter, probably, or maybe Easter Monday.

AMDG

No comments:

Post a Comment