Saturday, December 15, 2018

Abiding


This is my last group of Nativity figurines. The shepherds are here where they always have been, and where they still are. Who spends more time waiting patiently than a shepherd, and now, the king whom they are about to meet, will be known as one of their number.
He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his arm, and gently lead those that are with young. Isaiah 40:11
 Not your normal professional performance, but I love this little flock, and so nervous soloist.



AMDG

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having trouble accessing the video but did watch it on Youtube. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about the shepherds, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't endure until the end. I did like everyone, but I wish they had not filmed the nervous soloist front-and-center the whole time she was waiting for her solo part to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete