Friday, December 28, 2012

Under the Tree


Here is a very blurry, too big picture of the bottom of my Christmas tree. The reason I have posted it is down at the bottom of the picture. See that little angel barely hanging onto the tip of a branch? I remember when my kids were young, I would have the whole tree looking just the way I wanted and I'd come in the room and find most of the ornaments from the middle of the tree hanging off the bottom branches. I found it a bit annoying, but mostly funny at the time. Now I love looking at that angel because it's a sure sign that there's been a little one in the house.

AMDG

2 comments:

  1. That's cute. I found several on the floor after two of the grandchildren were here, but didn't notice any rearrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca had this idea while we were decorating the tree to save some of the unbreakable ornaments and let the kids put them on Christmas Day, so this is the result. My kids used to rearrange them constantly.

    AMDG

    ReplyDelete